We remain open and operating on our normal schedule.
We have modified our procedures to reduce the risk of transmitting the COVID-19 virus.
During this time of unprecedented uncertainty, all of us at Pacific Service Center are concerned about the safety and well-being of our families, employees, customers, and community. At Pacific Service Center, we understand the important role we play in servicing your delivery and supply chain operations.
We ask that you observe the following precautions as we continue to operate:
- Please call us at (503) 282-4607 to make an appointment before visiting or to arrange a pickup or estimate.
- When you interact with our team, either in the field or in one of our locations, please observe social distancing of at least 6 feet
- Please don't shake hands - we really want to but let’s hold off for now.
Our shops will observe the following protocols until further notice
- Daily deep cleaning of our shops with a hospital grade disinfectant known to kill the COVID-19 virus.
- Hourly wipe down of high traffic areas.
- We have ample disinfectant on hand for employees and customers.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of vehicles. Vehicles in our shop will be cleaned and disinfected daily and again prior to delivery back to customer.
- All our technicians, sales team and managers will wear protective gloves whenever possible when working on vehicles.
- All shop personnel are required to stay home if they develop a fever or flu like symptoms.
- We are observing social distancing in our shop.
We are continually monitoring the situation as it develops and are following applicable guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, local and state authorities regarding the COVID-19 virus. We will update our policy and this notice as needed when new information arises.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 282-4607.