Collision Repair Technician
Pacific Service Center began in 1988 with a dream of providing the trucking industry with a collision repair company that offers great service and reasonable pricing. Over the years we have expanded our services and became one of Portland’s largest independent service companies for fleet repair. PSC is now composed of six service divisions that offer unique fleet solutions, services, and products.
We are currently seeking a Collision Repair Technician for our Collision/Paint Department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (this is not an all-inclusive list but is intended to describe the general nature of the position):
- Perform damaged vehicle inspection
- Provide findings to Estimator.
- Order and install all appropriate parts
- Perform all body repair work
- Paint and finish the vehicle.
- Record all repairs and inventory parts used.
- Two-year certificate from college or technical school in auto body repair; three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license (clean record for the past year)
- Automotive mechanical repair work and must, and experience with diesel tractors and trailers highly desired.
- Painting skills and manual dexterity.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience with lift gate and refrigeration systems is a plus!
We offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package, including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Wellness Program
- Verizon Discount
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more…
This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
At PSC, we’re about working hard and having fun doing it! If you’re interested in joining our team, send us your resume or apply online at pacificservicecenter.com.