Graphic Installer A – Team Trainer
Pacific Service Center began in 1988 with a dream of providing the trucking industry with a collision repair company that offers great service and reasonable pricing. Over the years we have expanded our services and became one of Portland’s largest independent service companies for fleet repair. PSC is now composed of six service divisions that offer unique fleet solutions, services, and products.
We are currently seeking a senior level Graphics Installer to join our Graphics Design department. This person must have experience supervising and training field installer teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (this is not an all-inclusive list but is intended to describe the general nature of the position):
- Clean vehicles and remove graphics prior to installations when needed
- Read and understands plans of installation
- Take measurements accurately to install the graphics following the specifications
- Install graphics of different sizes on the vehicles, taking in account the surface of the vehicles
- Train installer team members on application techniques
- Take the lead on customer interaction while in the field
- Work in tandem with Sales team in addressing customer issues and demands
- Traveling all across the NW to install and supervise installation teams.
- Associates degree or better in Graphics Design
- A minimum of 5 years hands on experience in vinyl graphics application
- A minimum 2 years-experience as a field supervisor and trainer
- Graphic Design software hands on experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to use and read measuring tools and schematics with accuracy.
- Manual dexterity
- Capacity to read plans, use measuring tape, work with numbers and in scaffolds
Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines and to work within a team
- Being concerned with offering quality products and services to the customers
- Ability to troubleshoot application issues quickly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively train others and take on a leadership role in the field
We offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package, including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Wellness Program
- Verizon Discount
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more…
Compensation: $55,000 to $66,500 annually
This is a full-time exempt position.
At PSC, we’re about working hard and having fun doing it! If you’re interested in joining our team, send us your resume or apply online at pacificservicecenter.com.