Graphics Installer B
Pacific Service Center began in 1988 with a dream of providing the trucking industry with a collision repair company that offers great service and reasonable pricing. Over the years we have expanded our services and became one of Portland’s largest independent service companies for fleet repair. PSC is now composed of six service divisions that offer unique fleet solutions, services, and products.
We are currently seeking (2) Vehicle Graphics Installers to join our Graphics Team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (this is not an all-inclusive list but is intended to describe the general nature of the position):
- Prep and clean vehicle surface to be covered
- Perform dry and wet decal installation, wetting surface before installing decals
- Perform decal installs according to proper specs and measurements; use schematic provided.
- Cut out decals from sheet with scissors or safety blade
- Layout all decals using roller or edge board, removing all air and water bubbles trapped behind the decal
- Visually inspect finished work to ensure quality of install; no bubbles or wrinkles, and installed according to the spec provided
- Follow all established PPE rules and perform work area housekeeping, ensure removal of all trash.
- HS diploma or GED plus 0-1 year of related work experience and/or training
- Valid driver’s license (clean record for the past year)
- Ability to use and read measuring tools and schematics with accuracy
- Customer service experience.
We offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package, including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Wellness Program
- Verizon Discount
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more…
This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
At PSC, we’re about working hard and having fun doing it! If you’re interested in joining our team, send us your resume or apply online at pacificservicecenter.com.