Inside Sales Estimator
Pacific Service Center began in 1988 with a dream of providing the trucking industry with a collision repair company that offers great service and reasonable pricing. Over the years we have expanded our services and became one of Portland’s largest independent service companies for fleet repair. PSC is now composed of six service divisions that offer unique fleet solutions, services, and products.
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Estimator to join our team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (this is not an all-inclusive list but is intended to describe the general nature of the position):
- Communicate with vendors to obtain parts numbers for parts quotes and provide this information to the sales team.
- Create, review, and verify accuracy of estimate package requests submitted by the outside sales team.
- Assist other PSC division sales teams by estimating collision/paint/graphics work requested
- Serve as a liaison between outside sales team and production.
- Assist walk-in customers; this includes collecting the customer’s information, taking photos, and gathering damage data needed to write an estimate.
- Troubleshoot and help solve communication issues between departments.
- Update labor and parts information as needed when a job requires additional parts and labor; communicate promptly with salesperson and/or customer on recommended estimate revisions to gain approval.
- Perform administrative tasks in Mitchell Connect, Adjust-rite, QuickBooks, and Smart Sheet software systems.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) on completed jobs to ensure PSC standards are met.
- Associates degree or better from and accredited College or University; three years or more related experience and/or training as an estimator in auto body, vehicle insurance claims, and trucking industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license (clean record for the past year)
- Automotive and Trucking Industry background is a must
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service experience.
We offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package, including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Wellness Program
- Verizon Discount
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more…
Compensation: $45,000 - $60,000 annually
This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
At PSC, we’re about working hard and having fun doing it! If you’re interested in joining our team, send us your resume or apply online at pacificservicecenter.com.